1. How it works:
- Everyone loves John Dory's, and as a token of gratitude for your loyal support, we will give you points to the equivalent of 5% of your total bill (excluding VAT and waitron tip).
- These points will be credited to your profile electronically within 72 hours.
- You can build up your balance over a period of time until you reach 5000 points.
- On reaching 5000 points, which amounts to a spend of R1 000 (excluding VAT and waitron tip), John Dory's will automatically load a R50 (Fifty Rand) voucher to your John's Club profile.
- You will be notified via email / SMS that the voucher has been loaded to your John's Club profile.
- As a member, you will also be notified about our awesome promotions and any other exclusive opportunities.
2. To Join the John's Club Programme:
- Ask your waitron for a card or visit www.johnsclub.co.za to apply for a Digital John's Club profile.
- Register your card online www.johnsclub.co.za
- This information is confidential and will never be made available to a third party.
- You can start accumulating points immediately after registration.
3. Earning your points
- Place your John's Club Card into the bill folder or write down your unique 6-digit code when paying your bill.
- A 6-digit code can be generated when logging into your John's Club profile and clicking on "Generate Code".
- Your waitron will swipe your card at the till or enter your unique 6-digit code.
- You will receive 5% of the bill total (excluding VAT and waitron tip) in points loaded to your profile within 72 hours.
- You can earn points at any John Dory's restaurant in South Africa.
4. Redeeming your R50 voucher
- You can redeem your R50 voucher immediately once it has been loaded.
- Your voucher will be valid for redemption for 3 (three) years from the date of issue, thereafter it will immediately expire.
- When paying your bill, present your card or write down your 6-digit code and give it to your waitron, and indicate that you'd like your R50 voucher to be used as part payment against your bill (your total bill excluding tip must be more than R50).
- You can only redeem a voucher in full, not in part, as the voucher does not issue change in the form of points or cash (e.g. if your bill, including VAT and excluding waitron tip, amounts to R190 and you have four R50 vouchers, you will only be able to redeem three of those vouchers against this bill – you will not be able to use the remaining R10 as a tip to the waitron).
- You can redeem vouchers at any John Dory's restaurant in South Africa.
5. Birthday Voucher
- Should you visit a John Dory's restaurant four times in the 12 months preceding your birthday, you will receive a R100 (One Hundred Rand) birthday voucher.
- The birthday voucher will be loaded onto the card on the day of your birthday and is valid for 31 (Thirty One) days thereafter.
- From time to time the criteria to receive a birthday voucher will change and the changes will be communicated on the John's Club website or via email.
- The birthday voucher is not transferable and may only be redeemed by the registered holder of the card.
- John Dory's Franchisor (Pty) Ltd, the franchisor of John Dory's ("John Dory's") reserves the right to terminate or suspend the programme with three months' notice, which notice will be recorded on our website and such notice period will apply from date of such publication.
- John Dory's further reserves the right to change, without prior notice, any of the Terms and Conditions (including benefits) of this programme. Any such change will be recorded on our website and will apply from date of such publication. The provisions hereof shall be deemed to be binding on the member.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate a membership without notice.
- R50 vouchers may only be redeemed by the registered holder of the profile.
- Points cannot be exchanged for cash or used to tip the waitron.
- This profile or membership to the programme is not transferable.
- Use of this profile is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- No persons who are employees of a John Dory's franchised restaurant may apply for membership of this programme.
- Profiles can only be issued to natural persons (e.g. no companies or clubs).
- Any dispute in relation to any aspect of the programme will be determined by any director of John Dory's, or his nominee, whose decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Members may not cede any rights or benefits obtained by virtue of their participation in the programme.
- Members shall have no claims whatsoever against John Dory's (or any of its franchisees) for any losses or damages incurred as a result of their participation in the programme.
- These Terms and Conditions reflect the entire agreement between the member and John Dory's and its franchisees (collectively, "John Dory's") in relation to the programme and John Dory's shall not be bound by any undertakings, representations, warranties, promises, terms or conditions or the like not recorded herein. No variation of any of the Terms and Conditions shall be of any force or effect unless reduced to writing and agreed by John Dory's. Any leniency, extension of time or any other indulgence or concession which may be shown or granted to a member by John Dory's shall not prejudice John Dory's rights in any way, nor shall the same constitute a novation of these Terms and Conditions or a waiver of any of John Dory's rights.
Consumer Protection Act
- "The programme is subject to any peremptory provisions of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (as amended) (including any regulations framed thereunder) applicable to this programme. Any such applicable provisions shall be deemed to be incorporated by reference therein."